The eCoin4Dummies Scholarship
We, at eCoin4dummies, believe that education is the best way to create equal opportunities for people no matter their background, gender, race or ethnics. Since each of us got to know cryptocurrencies, we have been dedicating our work to educate the masses about what is crypto, and how, if successful, it may contribute to decentralizing the current world economy.
We insist on the importance of education of young generations. We build out future today, therefore we have created this unique scholarship for students of all major's who show interest in the crypto currency world.
You are eligible if one of those describes you:
- High school senior that has been accepted in an accredited university.
- A current undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited university.
- Essay of 1500-2000 words about a specific cryptocurrency that focuses on the following sub-topics:
- The project behind
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Significant price statistics of the past and future predictions
- Where do you see this coin going in the next 5-10 years?
- With the help of your knowledge and education – what can you do to improve the chances your predictions will come true?
- 5-10 minutes video consisting of your essay summary, that includes mentioning of all above sub-topics.
- Submit proof of enrollment or an acceptance letter in an accredited university that is listed on the official website of the U.S. Department of Education. Applicants attending military academies are ineligible for this scholarship. All school transfers are subject to accreditation approval.
Submitting Your Application
Please complete the following form to submit your application: The eCoin4Dummies Scholarship
The form must include:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Attached legitimate evidence of your current academic status that you are currently enrolled in a university. An acceptance letter or most recent tuition billing statement can suffice as a proof of enrollment. The essay as a Google document via a shareable link. Essays in any other format will not be accepted.
- Video link. The video can be private or shared with any service (YouTube, DropBox, Google Drive, Vimeo etc.) If you’d like to keep it private on YouTube, make it “unlisted” so that it is not public. The video title should consist of your full name. The video must exist and be shareable up until the winner announcement date.
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is August 31, 2018 23:59 EST. The candidate eligible to receive the scholarship is going to be announced on October 1, 2018.
- The applications are evaluated by a team of judges from eCoin4Dummies
- Any questions about the scholarship can be directed to: Contact Form
- The scholarship funds provided by eCoin4Dumies ltd can be sent via check, PayPal, or other means to the recipient or University. Funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year
- This scholarship is available on a yearly basis.
Terms & Conditions
All submitted photos, videos, and essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student, per year. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. All scholarships are non-renewable. By submitting an application to the eCoin4Dummies Scholarship, you certify that all the information you have provided is accurate and complete.
The applicant automatically grants eCoin4Dummies, its agents and/or representatives permission to:
Use their name, photo, essay response, and award amount, if any, in announcements or articles (i.e. social media, newsletter, etc) issued by eCoin4Dummies.
Post the applicant’s name, college or university, video, and essay on eCoin4Dummies.com web site.
Call and/or send information to the applicant regarding their application.
Winners will be notified via email, and announced publicly, as well as on social media pages.
Students must show proof of current enrollment to an accredited US college, university or vocational/trade school within 21 calendar days by submitting either a copy of the tuition bill or a letter of proof from the school. In the event a winner cannot prove their enrollment to an accredited college, university or vocational/trade school, eCoin4Dummies will revoke the award for that individual and award it to the first runner-up.