Buy Ardor Coin (ARDR) using Binance
Ardor is a platform that provides Blockchain-as-a-Service. And the platform is based on the principles and codebase of Nxt blockchain. However, with the Ardor platform, you can create child chains that are customizable depending on the needs. For example, the child-chain creator can turn a feature off if he doesn’t need. Later in this article, we explain to you how to buy Ardor coin, also represented as ARDR—which is the default cryptocurrency of the platform.
Ardor uses the proof of stake consensus system. And it was launched on 1 January 2018.
The unique quality of Ardor Coin is that the parent chain handles all the network security. And the child chains can concentrate on transactions without worrying about security. That removes a lot of unnecessary work out of the equation.
The maximum supply is 998,999,495 ARDR tokens. And the current circulating supply is as same as max supply.
At the time of writing ARDR is valued at 0.113882 USD per token. According to CoinMarketCap, it is ranked 57 in terms of market capitalization, which is a little surprising to see as NXT is ranked 91.
The official site lists wallets for Linux, Mac, Windows, and Android platforms.
Keep an Ardor Wallet ready as we are going to see how to buy Ardor Coin. So, you can store your ARDR coin for long-term needs in an official Ardor wallet.
Buy Ardor Coin, How?
Please follow these steps once you have deposited ETH in your Binance exchange account:
- Visit Binance (The address bar of your browser should show a solid padlock without an exclamation or errors.)
- Choose the ARDR/ETH pair available from the top right pane.
- Go to the Order section available under the price chart.
- Place a buy order using a preferred order type like Limit or Market.
- Once the desired price is hit, the order gets executed.
- Great! Now you own some ARDR Coin.